Assuming responsibility is firmly enshrined in our mindset and business practices, whether this involves our products, our impact on the environment, our charitable activities, or how we interact with one another. We believe that the fundamental aspects of this responsibility include compliance with the law, acting with integrity, and transparency.
Through this whistleblowing portal, we offer you the ability to submit suspected violations or tips about possible breaches of rules and regulations by Waelzholz Group companies – either to an internal office within our group or to our ombudsman Tobias Eggers, who introduces himself and his duties in this video.
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.